Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tying up lose ends

So there are a few changes going on right now. I have started a boot camp on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays at 5AM. Yes, you read correctly I am actually up, dressed, and at a location not my bed by 5AM three mornings a week. I am starting a 8 week Biggest Loser contest at the Boot Camp with my cousins. I WILL win. I am also joining a Biggest Loser Contest at Runner’s World, I WILL win this one, too. I might be doing the couch to 5K with Runner’s World if I can fit it into my schedule.

I am not doing Weight Watchers, it just wasn’t working for me. I am however following a meal plan that is pretty simple and healthy. I have no clue how much I weigh or what my measurements are but I will let you know next week because I will have them done for the contests and then I will post them.

There are a few other thing going on that I am going to write about but this will do for now (seeing that I have to be up at 4AM). I will say that one of my New Year’s Resolutions is to blog weekly and I am going to try my hardest to get them written. I have some great ideas. My blogs are going to be less about the goals, weight, and plans for the week and more about the experiences that I am having. There will be more like the spin class and boobs blogs. Let me know what you think.

I am so very excited about what 2011 has in store for me. This is going to be a great year.

No comments: