Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A little late but still an update!

So sorry, this week has been kinda busy. It was my nephew Max's birthday and my dad has been in town and I have been working later at night, all that being said, I put off blogging. But here is the weigh in that I should have reported on Monday.
CURRENT WEIGHT 279.2!!! (It's a loss....and that even includes the birthday cake and cupcakes that I ate over the weekend) I am down a pound from last week, I will celebrate all weight losses.

Other dets of the week, not so great. I didn't work out and my food choices were just okay. So on to this week, even if it is almost over. I have been doing the 4 day detox from the Flat Belly Diet. It really is only detoxing of sugar, fast foods, and all the bad stuff. I have had to drink 2 liters of "sassy water" each day but I actually like it (sassy water = water, lemon, cucumbers, ginger, and mint) I think it is refreshing. The rest of the detox has just been basic nothing drastic. It is four 300 calorie meals a day. If I chose to do the diet for the next 28 days (the bonus is prepared menus, shopping lists, and not very expensive) the meals go up to 400 calories per meal. It is very practical and doable which is the only reason that I chose to follow another "diet" plan, I think it is a very healthy balance that I could stick to daily for a while.

On to other things going on this week. Don't go into shock or anything but I have actually been physically active 2 days in a row! I have this gym block going on in my life so I decided to quit making it a dreaded deal so my Reebok step, 5lb weights and I spent time together last night while watching the Ghost Whisperer (It was actually a pretty good work out, it wasn't Zumba but it did get my heart rate up). Oh and I walked for 45 mins on Monday with a client around her apartment complex, work and exercise, such a multitask-er I am!

I know that the week is almost over so I will only give myself 2 goals.

1. Have three more days of physical activity.

2. Finish the 4 day detox strong and not sabotage myself on Friday before I start the next 28 days of the plan on Saturday!!

Okay so that was the update. Get ready for some juicy posts over the weekend. I do not have enough brain power or the appropriate emotions to write them tonight.

In honor of Max's birthday, I well tell you good bye like I tell him with a HI 5, Fist bump, and a "Peace Out"!!

No comments: