So if you are reading this and following my journey, I am now considering you a part of my team. I am so thankful for all of the encouraging words and support. I have realized that I cannot do this alone, which is what I have been trying to do. I want each of you to feel free to call, email, question me, and hold me accountable to my goals. I would love to hear thoughts, ideas, recipes, favorite workouts, and whatever else you want (if you do not have my phone # send me a FB message and I will get it to you). I would love to talk to each of you. I have hidden myself away for so long (this topic will be a later post I am sure) that I am now craving relationships and missing those of you that I have not seen or talked to in ages (and I am no longer considering FB as social contact). I would love to start scheduling coffee, lunches, dinners, workouts, or just hang out times with you all. So if you have time to pencil me in I would LOVE it. Thank you for being a part of this journey and more importantly being a part of my life.
PS~ I will post a status for Team Melissa each time that I update this blog just so you can keep up if you want. I will do it that way because I am still unsure about sharing this with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
918.607.6016
Call me! Awesome twelve ponds!! Congrats!!
Go Team Melissa!
Post a Comment