So I had a GREAT week!! Lets talk goals for a minute. I did not have any fast food and inadvertantly stayed away from soda, too. I kept a journal of all foods and only went over 1600 calories once. There is a low point I only made it to the gym once, I will work on that this week.
So are you ready for some numbers?
Start Weight: 289.6
Current Weight: 277.6
WEIGHT LOST: 12 friggin pounds!!!!!!!
Current BMI: 48.0
Current % of body fat: 47.5
*I will do measurements next week, I think that the BMI is a pretty brave addition for this week. *
Goals for this week:
1. Continue to log all food and stay below 1600 calories.
2. Do at least one social thing this week!
3. Do at least 4 workouts. (This is my struggle so I am being realistic)
4. No fast food or soda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WAY TO GO!!! You are an inspiration!
This news is really exciting. (not just for you but also for me!) I can't help but think if there is progress without consistent gym activity how much more would the process be acceerated with a few more trips to the gym. Once again, you have inspired me!
Okay who is NoDrama Queen? Thanks for your comments! And I know it will be very exciting to see how working out consistently will help. I know I cannot expect 12 pounds every week but I do expect biggish numbers each week!!
Thanks May!
Post a Comment