Friday, October 15, 2010
On to the week of September 27th
Well I made a promise to myself that I will be proactive so today I weighed 276. My weekend of binging added 2 pounds. (I was surprised it was only 2) Then I packed my gym bag and left for work. I convinced a couple friends from work to join me for Zumba at the community center. We Zumbad and then I came home and ate a healthy dinner. Then I went to sleep, woke up the next day and packed a good breakfast and lunch went to work and printed out all the class schedules for each Y in Tulsa and proceeded to make a weekly calendar of classes that I wanted to attend and started recruiting my friends from work to join in. I have to thank Mandy, Amanda, and Kirby for being extremely supportive and Amanda has been a consistent encourager (and she comes to classes). So this week we went to Zumba on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday Morning (I know it is kinda unbelievable) and I LOVE ZUMBA. I kept my food in check but was not strict. I finally felt good. So this week I continued to be proactive and I sought change and chased down hope! I also hung out with some great people because I am not hiding anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment